Single sign-on with Azure AD overview
You can integrate your Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) instance to help manage seamless single sign-on for the members of your organisation.
The following articles outline the process for configuring Azure AD, and how to setup Contensis to use this new configuration. They also cover testing the integration between the two systems.
These articles assume you have access and permission to your Azure portal along with system administrator access to Contensis.
- Register Contensis with Azure AD
- Configure Contensis to use Azure AD
- Test single sign-on in Contensis
- An Azure Active Directory instance where all users have an email address attribute.
- An instance of Contensis installed which can access your Azure AD login page.
- Your Contensis installation must be accessible on https and use a valid SSL certificate.