Create a new group
Groups in Contensis are managed at an environment level. Groups can then be assigned to roles to give users access to resources in Contensis. You'll need to be a system administrator to manage groups.
The groups listing can be found in the environment settings menu.
- Press the Settings button in the sidebar. If you are a system administrator you'll see a menu section labelled Environment Settings.
- Select Groups from the menu to show the list of groups in your environment.
- Press the New group button. A new group window will be displayed.
- Enter a name for the group.
- Provide an optional description.
- Press Add group to confirm your choices. A notification will be displayed to confirm the creation of the group.
Note: If you want to add a series of groups in sequence, select the Add another group checkbox and the window will remain open to add a series of groups.