Create a new group
Groups in Contensis are managed at an organisational level. Groups can then be assigned to roles to give users access to resources in Contensis.
You’ll need to be a member of the System Administrators group to create groups in Contensis.
- Goto the organisation settings screen.
- Select Users from the menu.
- Press the New group button a new group window will be displayed.
- Enter a name for the group
- Provide an optional description.
- Press Add group to confirm, a notification will be displayed to confirm the creation of the group.
Note: if you want to add a series of groups in sequence, select the Add another group checkbox and the window will remain open to add a series of groups.