Delete a component
A component can only be deleted once it is no longer in use. The option to delete a component will be disabled if it's currently in use, which is indicated by the usage panel.
To delete a component:
- Open the component you want to delete by selecting it in the Component listing.
- When the Component builder opens press the Action button from the Component toolbar.
- Press Delete from the menu. A confirmation window will appear.
- To confirm deletion you will need to type the component name in the text box. This will enable the delete confirmation button.
- Press I understand, delete the component. The component will be permanently removed from your project.
Warning: Deleting a component is irreversible. Only do this if you are confident that the component is no longer required.