Update a saved view
Created by r.saunders, last modified by r.bromley on 06 Jun 2022
To update a view to account for changes in the search criteria or columns displayed, follow these steps.
- Choose a view from the views listing. The selected view will be displayed.
- Update your search criteria using the basic search filters, or update the ZenQL query.
- Optionally, customise the columns displayed using Manage columns.
- When a change to the view has been made, the view name is updated with (edited). Press Update view in the top toolbar to save your changes.
- A notification will be displayed confirming that the view has been updated.
Note: If you choose a view that you don't have permission to edit, you'll see the option to Save as a new view instead.