Change the content displayed in the entry listing
When you open the entry listing screen you are presented with a standard view of entry data. This includes columns such as Publish status, Title, Workflow and translations status, as well as the updated date. There is, however, a lot more information that you can show and may be interested in.
To add or change the columns of content displayed in the listing screen, follow these steps.
- Press the Table settings cog button in the listing toolbar. A drop-down menu will be displayed.
- Choose Manage columns from the menu. The Select and reorder columns screen will be displayed.
- The left-hand panel provides a list of fields that can be added to the listing. The right-hand panel shows the fields that are currently displayed. Select any checkboxes in the left-hand panel to add them to the listing.
- Press Save. The screen will close and the entry listing screen will be updated with your changes.
You can reset your view to the standard fields at any time by opening the Select and reorder columns screen and selecting the reset filters button.
If your entry listing had been prefiltered to one or more content types, then the columns that are displayed will reflect the fields that are available for those content types. To locate a particular field you can use the search box above the checkboxes to find the field you are looking for.
To remove a column from the listing:
- Press the Manage columns cog button in the listing toolbar. The Select and reorder columns screen will be displayed.
- Click the cross next to any field in the selected columns list to remove it from the listing
- Press Save. The screen will close and the entry listing screen will be updated with your changes
With the Select and reorder columns screen open you can use drag and drop to reorder the display of the columns in the listing.
If you have a view of the content that you'd like to share with a colleague, then press the Share view button in the toolbar and a URL will copied that can be shared via Slack or email.