Create a private view
Created by r.saunders, last modified by r.bromley on 06 Jun 2022
A private view allows you to save a commonly used search and column layout to be recalled later. Your private views can only be seen by you.
- Press the Entries button in the sidebar to open the Entries listing screen or the Advanced search button to open the ZenQL search.
- Use the search panel in the entries listing to filter content or build a ZenQL query in the advanced search to locate entries. Optionally, customise the columns displayed using Manage columns.
- Select Save view from the toolbar. A window will show.
- Provide a name and optional description for your view and press Save view.
- A notification will be displayed confirming the creation of the view.