Start with quality data
Get your project off to the best possible start with clean, well-structured data in a familiar format. Content is modelled and stored in Contensis as JSON, with rich validation in place to prevent errors. Let your content editors concentrate on writing great copy, so you can focus on writing quality code using real data.
Prototype and test with real data
Integrating with Contensis
The Management API allows you to create and update content within Contensis as quickly and easily as possible. Use it to programmatically import content from your existing CMS or content repository for an effortless migration. Or integrate Contensis with other systems like university research portals, museum collections, e-commerce catalogues, and central government platforms.
Getting your content out of Contensis is easy. Use content anywhere you like using our two publishing APIs. Use one platform to deliver content to all of your websites, apps, and other endpoints.
- Speed up your content delivery with our highly-performant read-only API.
- Easily return content in one or more languages to build multilingual websites and apps.
- Whether you need 1 piece of data or 100,000, Contensis only returns what you request – delivering your content as efficiently as possible.
- Use modern formats like WebP to build beautiful content without taking a performance hit.
- Upload an image once and deliver it in multiple sizes using non-destructive query string parameters.
- Build lightning-fast services by caching images for up to a year or when they are updated – whichever comes first.
Use your favourite languages and frameworks.