Create a new user
Users in Contensis are managed at an environment level, and are assigned to roles to give users access to resources in Contensis. You'll need to be a system administrator to manage users.
The users listing can be found in the environment settings menu.
- Press the Settings button in the sidebar. If you are a system administrator you'll see a menu section labelled Environment Settings.
- Select Users from the menu to show a list of users in your organisation.
- Press the New user button. A new user window will be displayed.
- Provide an email address. A username will be generated from the first part of the email address. You can update it if necessary.
- You'll need to provide a password for the user to login for the first time. We force the user to change their password when logging in for the first time unless you choose otherwise.
- Provide an optional First name and Surname.
- Press Add user to confirm.
If you want to add a series of users in sequence, select the Add another user checkbox and the window will remain open to add a series of users.