Create a new user
Users in Contensis are managed at an organisational level, and are assigned to roles to give users access to resources in Contensis.
You’ll need to be a member of the System Administrators group to create users in Contensis.
- Goto the organisation settings screen.
- Select Users from the menu.
- Press the New user button a new user window will be displayed.
- Provide an email address, a username will be generated from the first part of the email address, update it if necessary.
- You'll need to provide a password for the user to login for the first time, we force the user to change their password when logging in for the first time unless you choose otherwise.
- Provide an optional First name and Surname.
- Press Add user to confirm.
If you want to add a series of users in sequence, select the Add another user checkbox and the window will remain open to add a series of users.