Change the view of the user listing screen
When you open the User listing screen, you are presented with a standard view of user data. This includes columns such as avatar, name, email, username, account type and status, as well as the updated date. There is, however, additional information that you can show and may be interested in.
The following information is avaliable for a user account:
- Creation date
- Modified date
- Last login date
- First name
- Name (full name)
- Account ststus
- Password changed
- Time zone
To add or change the columns of content displayed in the listing screen, follow these steps:
- Press the Table settings cog button in the listing toolbar. A menu will be displayed.
- Select Manage columns from the menu. The Select and reorder columns screen will be displayed.
- The left-hand panel provides a list of fields that can be added to the listing. The right-hand panel shows the fields that are currently displayed. Select any checkboxes in the left-hand panel to add them to the listing.
- Press Save. The screen will close and the listing screen will be updated with your changes.
You can reset your view to the standard fields at any time by opening the Manage columns screen and selecting the reset filters button.
To remove a column from the listing:
- Press the Manage columns cog button in the listing toolbar. The Select and reorder columns screen will be displayed.
- Click the cross next to any field in the selected columns list to remove it from the listing.
- Press Save. The screen will close and the listing screen will be updated with your changes
With the manage columns screen open you can use drag and drop to reorder the display of the columns in the listing.