Single sign-on with AD FS overview
You can integrate your Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) instance to help manage seamless single sign-on for the members of your organisation.
The following articles outline the process for configuring AD FS on your Windows server, and how to setup Contensis to use this new configuration. They also cover testing the integration between the two systems.
These articles assume you have access and permission to your AD FS server along with system administrator access to Contensis.
- Configure your AD FS server
- Configure Contensis to use AD FS
- Test single sign-on in Contensis
- Run AD synchronisation with single sign-on
- An active directory instance where all users have an email address attribute.
- A server running Microsoft Server 2012 R2, 2012 or 2008 with AD FS installed. This is covered in the following MSDN article: Deploy and configure AD FS.
- An instance of Contensis installed which can access your AD FS login page.
- Your Contensis installation must be accessible on https and use a valid SSL certificate.