Enable / disable a webhook
If you want to temporarily stop or pause updates to an integration being sent for a while then you can disable the webhook.
Warning: Disabling a webhook subscription will prevent any updates being sent to your webhook endpoint. Any events raised whilst disabled will not be captured or processed when the webhook is re-enabled.
Disable a webhook from the listing
- Press the Settings button in the sidebar.
- Select Webhooks from the settings menu to open the webhooks listing.
- Find the Webhook you want to disable in the list, and press the Action button denoted by the triple dot.
- Select Disable from the menu. A notification will be displayed confirming that the webhook has been disabled and the status will be updated in the listing.
Disable a webhook from the editor
Alternatively, you can disable the webhook from the webhook editor.
- With a webhook opened for editing, open the Information panel from the toolbar.
- Press the toggle button to disable the webhook. The status will update.
- Press Save to disable the webhook. A confirmation notification will be displayed.