Copy a role
Created by r.bromley, last modified by r.saunders on 03 Aug 2020
If you find yourself needing to recreate a similar role to one that already exists, you can copy an existing role from the role editor. You'll need to be a member of the Role Administrators security group to do this.
- Open the role you want to copy by selecting it in the Role listing.
- When the Role editor opens, press the Action button from the role toolbar.
- Press Copy from the menu.
- The role will be copied and opened for editing. The new role will have '- copy' appended to its name.
- You'll need to update the name for your new role and update any permissions.
- Save the changes to your role to make the permissions available.