Rename a node
Once a node has been created in Site View you may want to make changes to its display name or slug.
- With Site View open, use the tree to navigate to the node you'd like to update.
- Either right click, or select the Action button indicated by the triple dot icon, to open the node context menu.
- Select Rename from the menu. The node properties panel will be displayed.
- Make any required changes to the node.
- Press Update to save the changes, and the properties panel will close.
Note: Be aware that making changes to a parent/node slug will affect the resulting URL. Any child nodes in your site structure will also be affected by the change. Changing about-us to about would affect all nodes that exist under it under it, e.g./about-us/our-ethoswould become/about/our-ethos.