Remove a node from a menu
Created by r.bromley, last modified by r.saunders on 12 Feb 2021
If you are using Site View to power the navigation menus in your site, you may want to exclude a node from appaearing in a menu.
- With Site View open, use the tree to navigate to the node you'd like to update.
- Either right click, or select the Action button indicated by the triple dot icon, to open the node context menu.
- Select Properties from the menu, and the node properties panel will be displayed.
- Turn the Include in menu toggle off and press Update.
- The changes to the node will be immediately available.