Attach an entry to a node
Created by Contensis product team, last modified by r.bromley on 30 Oct 2020
If you have an entry that you want to make available at a particular URL, you can assign the entry to a node within the Site View screen.
- Select Site View from the sidebar to manage your site structure and content.
- With Site View open, use the tree to navigate to the node in your site that you'd like to assign an entry to.
- Right-click, or select the Actions option indicated by the triple dot icon to open the node context menu.
- Select Attach entry from the menu that is displayed. A window will be displayed.
- You can now search for the entry you are looking for by entering a keyword and filtering to a particular content type.
- Select an entry from the search results by pressing on the entry in the list. Your selection will be indicated by a green active state and a tick above the entry icon.
- With your selection made, press Attach entry. The entry will be attached to the node and opened for editing.