If you have existing entries that you'd like to add to an area of your site, you can assign multiple entries to a section within the Site View screen. This is great if you want to add news, events, or blogs to an area of your site in bulk. You'll need to be a member of a role with Create node and Manage entries permission for the required content type to add entries to a site section.
- Select Site View in the sidebar to manage your site structure and content.
- With Site View open, use the tree to navigate to the node in your site where you'd like to add entries.
- Right-click or select the Actions option – indicated by the triple dot icon – to open the node context menu.
- Select Add existing entries from the menu that is displayed. A window will be displayed.
- You can now search for the entries you are looking for by entering a keyword or filtering to a particular content type.
- Select the entries you want to add from the list. A green active state and a tick above the entry icon will indicate your selection.
- With your selection made, press Attach entries. The entries will be added to the section and displayed in the listing.