Include entries in the Delivery API
Entries of all types are avaliable in the Delivery API by default, but sometimes you may not want the data to be made avaliable in front-end searches or consumed by the Delivery API. In these instances you can turn off this default setting to prevent the content from being available in the Delivery API.
- Press the Content modelling button in the sidebar. The Content modelling drawer will open, revealing a number of options.
- Select Content types to open the Content types listing screen.
- Press the content type you want to edit. The Content type builder will open.
- From the Content type properties panel, scroll down to the Include in Delivery section.
- To remove entries from the Delivery API, turn the toggle off
- Press Save then Publish to make the changes to the content type.
Once the content type has been published a reindex of the entry content will occur and remove the entries from the Delivery API.