Delete a content type
Deleting a content type will remove the content type as well as any entries that have been created – even if they are published.
- Open the content type you want to delete by selecting it in the Content type listing screen.
- When the Content type builder opens press the Action button from the top toolbar.
- Press Delete from the menu. A confirmation window will appear.
- To confirm deletion you will need to type the content type name in the text box. This will enable the delete confirmation button.
- Press I understand, delete the content type and its entries. The content type and its entries will be permanently removed from your project.
Warning: Deleting a content type is irreversible. Only do this if you are confident that the entries and content type are not in use and are no longer required.