Change the owner of a view
If the owner of a shared or default view has left your organisation or someone else needs to manage the shared view, then you'll need to change the owner.
Changing the owner requires update permission. You'll need to be assigned to a role with either the
Manage shared entry views or
Manage default entry views action or be a
- Navigate to Settings from the sidebar and select Project views from the menu. A list of shared and default views will be displayed.
- Locate a view you want to change the owner of and press the Actions button indicated, by the triple dot icon. A dropdown menu will show.
- Select Change owner from the menu. A Change view owner window will be displayed.
- Search and select a user from the search box and press Change owner.
- A notification will be displayed confirming the change of ownership.
- The new owner will now be able to update and change the view from the My views list.