Configure Contensis to use AD FS
Created by j.moore, last modified by r.bromley on 03 Dec 2020
With the appropriate trusts and claims setup on your AD FS server, the next step is to login to Contensis and turn on AD FS integration.
- Login to Contensis using an administrative account.
- Navigate to the Management Console and select Global Settings.
- Set the WsFederation_MetadataEndpoint setting to your AD FS URL with /FederationMetadata/2007-06/FederationMetadata.xml appended.
Note: This must be accessible from your Contensis server.
- Set the WsFederation_Type setting to 1.
- Our support team will need to apply these changes for you. Please raise a help desk ticket to arrange this.