Disable an API key
If you think that an API key may have been compromised, or you no longer use the application that was accessing your content through a particular API key, you can disable that API key.
- Press the Project settings button in the sidebar. The Project settings screen will open revealing a number of options.
- Select API keys to open the API Keys list.
- Find the API key you want to disable in the list, and press the Action button denoted by the triple dot.
- Select Edit from the menu, the API key screen will open.
- Toggle the API Key status button to disable the API key.
- Click Update API Key to save your changes. The API key will now be listed as disabled.
Warning: Any application or website using this API key will expect it to be enabled to access its content.