Delete an API key
If you no longer use the application that was accessing your content through a particular API key, you can delete the API key permanently.
- Press the Project settings button in the sidebar. The Project settings screen will open, revealing a number of options.
- Select API keys to open the API Keys list.
- Find the API Key you want to delete in the list, and press the Action denoted by the triple dot icon.
- Select Delete from the menu. The delete confirmation screen will open.
- Confirm the deletion of the API key by pressing Delete. The API key will be permanently removed.
Warning: An application or website using this API key will expect it to exist to access its content. Deleting the API key is irreversible.