How to create an entry
Created by j.moore, last modified by r.saunders on 12 Feb 2021
An Entry is a piece of content that has been created from a content type. You can create unlimited entries for a content type.
- Press the Entries button in the sidebar to open the Entries listing screen.
- Press the New entry button. A list of content types based on your permissions will be displayed.
- Select the content type from the list that you want to create a new entry from. You can use the filter bar to reduce the number of content types shown in the list. The Entry editor screen will be displayed.
- The fields in the Entry editor can now be populated. Press Save between any changes that have been made. The minor version will increment upon each save. Take a look at our entry versioning article for details of how entries are versioned.
- When you have finished creating your entry, you can either Submit your content for approval or Publish the content, depending on the workflow type assigned to the content type.