Restore an entry from the recycle bin
If you've accidently deleted an entry, you can restore it from the recycle bin for up to 90 days from the date it was deleted. Restoring an entry moves it from the recycle bin back into the entry listing screen. The entry will be placed in the Draft workflow state, ready to be edited or republished. You'll need to be a member of a role with the delete permission for the content type the entry belongs to in order to see and restore it from the recycle bin.
- Press the Settings button in the sidebar. The Settings menu will open, revealing a number of options.
- Select Recycle bin to open the recycle bin listing.
- Locate the entry in the listing you want to restore.
- Press the Actions button for the entry, as indicated by the triple dot icon. A dropdown menu will be displayed.
- Select Restore entry in the menu. A Restore your entry confirmation window will appear.
- Press the Restore button to confirm. The entry will be restored from the recycle bin and be avaliable from the entry listing screen.
Site View nodes
If the entry was previously attached to a node in Site View, you can see where it was previously located by visiting the entry activity panel for the entry where a list of nodes are displayed.