Permanently delete an entry from the recycle bin
Once an entry has been deleted and moved to the recycle bin, it will remain in the recycle bin for 90 days before being permanently deleted. In the event that you would like to permanently delete an entry before this period is reached you can choose to permanently delete the entry manually.
You'll need to be a member of a role with the delete permission for the content type to be able to see and permanently delete the entry from the project.
Warning: The permanent delete action CANNOT be undone and the entry will be irretrievable once deleted from the project.
- Press the Settings button in the sidebar. The Settings menu will open, revealing a number of options.
- Select Recycle bin to open the recycle bin listing.
- Locate the entry in the listing you want to permenantly delete.
- Press the Actions button for the entry, as indicated by the triple dot icon. A dropdown menu will be displayed.
- Select Permanently delete entry in the menu. A Permanently delete entry confirmation window will appear.
- Press the Permanently delete button to confirm the action. A notification will be displayed confirming the permanent deletion.